United Arab Emirates Vs Hong Kong Prediction, Odds, Preview, And Betting Tips | January 14, 2024

United Arab Emirates Vs Hong Kong Prediction, Preview, And Betting Tips | January 14, 2023

Are you looking for today’s football match United Arab Emirates Vs Hong Kong Prediction? Today’s match is between the United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong. Both teams will face each other at the AFC Asian Cup Today Match on January 14, 2024, at Khalifa International Stadium (Doha).

United Arab Emirates vs Hong Kong prediction

The United Arab Emirates are set to sweep Hong Kong in their AFC Asian Cup encounter. The odds overwhelmingly favor the Sons of Zayed, painting a picture of dominance with a 77% chance of victory. Hong Kong, although not the favorite with an 8% chance of winning, is known for its courage and could score a consolation goal (13% chance of a draw).

Expect the UAE to take command soon, dictating the pace with their superior firepower. His offensive prowess could light up the scoreboard, potentially surpassing 2.5 goals. While Hong Kong is likely to face an uphill battle, its fighting spirit should not be underestimated. Perhaps they will manage to break the UAE defense, adding a spark of excitement to the match.

So what’s the prediction? Prepare for a dominant display from the United Arab Emirates, likely to culminate in a comfortable victory. But don’t rule out Hong Kong entirely: they could add a touch of underdog magic to the mix.

United Arab Emirates vs Hong Kong odds & betting tips

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) are heavy favorites against Hong Kong in their upcoming AFC Asian Cup clash, with most bookmakers putting their odds of winning at a whopping 77%. This implies about a 13% chance of Hong Kong achieving an upset victory, while a draw carries a slightly higher probability of 10%.

Betting Tips:

  • Safe bet: play smart and bet on the victory of the United Arab Emirates. The odds may not be the juiciest, but with such a clear gap in skill and form, it is the most likely outcome.
  • Medium Risk: Go for an accumulator bet with UAE winning AND over 2.5 goals in the match. The United Arab Emirates are expected to dominate, so a good number of goals are likely to be scored.
  • High risk, high reward: Feeling adventurous? Take the opportunity for Hong Kong to score at least one goal. While they are defiant, their fighting spirit might surprise you with a consolation blow.


TimeMatchFulltimeHalf Time
Asian HandicapOver/Under1×2Asian HandicapOver/Under1×2
LIVEUnited Arab Emirates1.751.062.751.011.250.751.0510.731.73
Hong Kong0.84u0.899.500.80u1.1510.00

United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong Match Facts

  • League: AFC Asian Cup
  • MATCH: United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong
  • DATE: 14 January 2024
  • VENUE: Khalifa International Stadium (Doha)
  • TIME: 06:30 (UK)

Possible starting lineups For Both Teams

United Arab Emirates possible starting lineup:

Eisa; Sultan, Salmin, Hashemi, Ramadan; Lima, Suhail, Hamad, Canedo, Al Hammadi; Mabkhout

Hong Kong possible starting lineup:

Yapp; Law, Gerbig, Goncalves, Sun; Lam, Chan, Tan, Camargo, Orr; Udebuluzor

United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong Preview

Heavyweights United Arab Emirates (UAE) take on underdogs Hong Kong in the AFC Asian Cup, with both teams eager to make their mark on the tournament.

The United Arab Emirates, with a formidable team and home field advantage, are clear favorites. Led by decorated tactician Paulo Bento, the Sons of Zayed possess an attacking arsenal led by Ali Mabkhout and Omar Abdulrahman.

Their recent 2-0 win over Thailand demonstrates their offensive prowess, while their 1-0 loss to Oman highlights their defensive vulnerabilities.

Hong Kong, despite being ranked significantly lower, is famous for its fighting spirit and never-give-up attitude. Led by experienced coach Mixu Paatelainen, they rely on a compact defensive formation and quick counterattacks to surprise their opponents.

Their recent 1-0 win over Maldives and 2-1 loss to Bahrain demonstrate their ability to achieve results and threaten on the counterattack.

The United Arab Emirates are expected to dominate possession and dictate the pace, but Hong Kong are likely to fall behind and look to exploit gaps on the counterattack.
A tight first half could give way to an open second half in which the United Arab Emirates look for goals, which could lead to a score of 2-1 or 3-1 in favor of the favorites.

However, Hong Kong’s determination should not be underestimated. They could get a draw or even a surprise victory if they take advantage of any defensive lapses by the UAE.

Ultimately, the clash promises to be an intriguing battle between the firepower of the United Arab Emirates and the resistance of Hong Kong. Whether the Dunesmen claim a comfortable victory or the Dragons pull off an upset, the AFC Asian Cup will be an exciting encounter.

Read More: Watch the United Arab Emirates vs Hong Kong live stream – How To Watch AFC Asian Cup Live TV Info Worldwide


When does United Arab Emirates vs Hong Kong kick off?

14 January 2024 at 06:30 (UK)

Where is United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong being played?

Khalifa International Stadium (Doha)

Where can I get tickets for United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong?

Tickets are available on the Home Side Club website.

What time does the United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong match start?

06:30 (UK)

Which team will hit more goals in the United Arab Emirates vs. Hong Kong match?

Hong Kong will post more Goals in this match.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *