Blackburn vs Bristol City Prediction, Preview, And Betting Tips | December 12, 2023

Blackburn Vs Bristol City Prediction, Preview, And Betting Tips | December 12, 2023

Are you looking for today’s football match Blackburn vs Bristol City Prediction? Today’s match is between Blackburn and Bristol City. Both teams will face each other at the Championship Round 21 Today Match on December 12, 2023, at Ewood Park (Blackburn).

Blackburn vs Bristol City prediction

Main Prediction: The game between Blackburn and Bristol City is predicted to end in a 1X, with a 2-1 correct score prediction.

Blackburn vs Bristol City odds & betting tips

Current date: Sunday, December 10, 2023

Start time: 7:45 p.m. m. PST

Location: Ewood Park, Blackburn

Blackburn Rovers vs Bristol City Odds:

  • Blackburn Rovers win: +110 (49% chance of winning)
    Tie: +280 (26% chance of tie)
    Bristol City to win: +275 (25% chance of winning)
    Over/Under 2.5 goals:
  • Over 2.5: -128 (60% chance of over 2.5 goals)
    Under 2.5: +106 (40% chance of scoring under 2.5 goals)

Blackburn vs. Bristol City Match Facts

  • League: Championship Round 21
  • MATCH: Blackburn vs. Bristol City
  • DATE: 12 December 2023
  • VENUE: Ewood Park (Blackburn)
  • TIME: 11:45 (UK)

Possible starting lineups For Both Teams

Bristol City possible starting lineup:

O’Leary; Tanner, Vyner, Atkinson, Pring; Scott, Naismith, James; Sykes, Wells, Semenyo

Blackburn Rovers possible starting lineup:

Kaminski; Carter, Ayala, Hyam, Pickering; Morton, Travis; Hedges, Dack, Brereton Diaz; Gallagher

Blackburn vs. Bristol City Preview

The next match between Blackburn and Bristol City will take place on December 12, 2023 at 7:45 p.m. The teams are preparing for what is expected to be an exciting and close match. Blackburn Rovers, currently 11th in the league, will be looking for a crucial home win, while Bristol City, who are 14th, will look to improve their position with a win.

The betting market for this match is quite intriguing, with a 47% chance of winning at home, a 27% chance of winning away and a 26% chance of a draw. Furthermore, the match is expected to see more than 2.5 goals. with a 60% chance, and both teams are expected to score, with a 50% chance for Blackburn and a 40% chance for Bristol City. These statistics indicate the potential for an attractive, high-scoring game.

While Bristol City are expected to find the net, it may not be enough to avoid a defeat. The overall picture suggests a competitive and dynamic encounter between the two teams. The match will be a tough test for both teams and promises to be an exciting spectacle for football enthusiasts.

Read More: Huddersfield vs Preston North End Prediction, Preview, And Betting Tips | December 12, 2023


When does Blackburn vs Bristol City kick off?

12 December 2023 at 11:45 (UK)

Where is Blackburn vs. Bristol City being played?

Ewood Park (Blackburn)

Where can I get tickets for Blackburn vs. Bristol City?

Tickets are available on the Home Side Club website.

What time does the Blackburn vs. Bristol City match start?

11:45 (UK)

Which team will hit more goals in the Blackburn vs. Bristol City match?

Bristol City will post more Goals in this match.

Read More: Rotherham United vs West Brom Albion Prediction, Preview, And Betting Tips | December 12, 2023

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *